Meal Prep Services
Need some help getting out of the drive-thru line and into the kitchen? Contact me about meal prep services. My typical meal prep clients are busy professionals with traffic-filled commutes to and from work daily, leaving them with no desire to get in the kitchen; clients who are experiencing the “inconveniences of life” (working on major short-term projects, caring for hospitalized family member or friend, unable to cook due to health challenges, living in the area for work assignments but would like home-cooked healthy meals in lieu of hotel or restaurant meals, etc.); and clients following specific dietary plans to accomplish weight loss or athletic goals.
- You will receive 10 Healthy Meals per week (5 lunches and 5 dinners), or more upon request.
- Meals will consist of a chicken, turkey, and/or fish with a healthy carb (brown rice, sweet potato, etc.), and a fresh vegetable (spinach, asparagus, green beans, black beans, etc.) OR two fresh vegetables in lieu of the carb; OR a fresh green salad with chicken, turkey, or fish and made from scratch dressing. Meatless meals and special dietary restricted meals are also available upon request.
- All food is fully prepared and stored in microwave and refrigeration ready containers. You just heat and eat. Enjoy any of the lunches or dinners whenever you are ready. There is no prescribed date to eat a certain meal, and no specific time of day.
- The menu is pre-set and made available a week in advance. NOTE: Accommodations can be made for food allergies.
- For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- A Taste of Southern Maryland (Farm to Table Food Program)
- Gleneagles Neighborhood Association
- Thomas Stone High School
- Finding Your Vision Women’s Expo
- Spirit of Faith Christian Center/Women Walking in the Word
- Girls Night Out
I host my cooking parties locally and I travel with them! Attending one of my cooking parties is like being in the audience of a televised cooking show, except you get to make and enjoy food during this interactive class. It really is like attending a PARTY! There are games, prizes, and lots of fun while you learn. Check my “EVENT” page for upcoming cooking party events. You may also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org bring this event to your area!